We Are Hiring
Jewellery Sales and Operations Coordinator
Rachel Entwistle is looking for an outstanding Jewellery Sales and Operations Co-ordinator.
We are looking for a friendly, confident, organised and motivated individual to join our small team in Shoreditch based at the Rachel Entwistle store.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing jewellery brand and contribute their organisational skills and sales expertise in a creative and independent environment.
The role will be key in ensuring the smooth running of operations within the business alongside being the first point of contact with clients and customers in store, via email and in meetings.
- Sales and customer assistance in the Rachel Entwistle store
- Working alongside our Studio Manager with clients (bespoke and wholesale) and ensuring our CRM system is up-to-date
- Reporting on and ensuring targets are met for in-store, online and wholesale orders. Utilising and implementing appropriate systems to support the smooth running of these processes
- Communicating regular updates to customers and relevant team members
- Ensuring Quality control and stock level control on our ranges
- Ensuring the store is clean, tidy and impeccably presented at all times
- Updating the website with stock levels, visuals and information
- Maintaining the shopify web store alongside Rachel
- Ensuring all brand operations are running smoothly
- Excellent communication and sales skills, a friendly and professional manner with at least two years experience in a key sales position (Jewellery sales experience preferred)
- A strong working knowledge of jewellery making processes and precious stones preferred
- Previous experience of working closely in a studio production environment preferred
- Responsible and reliable must be self-driven and capable of managing workload effectively and in an organised manner
- A team player, able to work closely with others in a small team
- Pro-active and able to develop opportunities
- A positive can-do attitude
- Analytical, logical and able to track and analyse revenue and sell through data and implement structures in response to this
- Experience of CRM systems, general workflow systems and excel
- Impeccable organisational skills, able to plan and prioritise workload and manage effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Shopify or other online platform
What We Offer
This role is: 5 days per week, 10am - 6pm, Tuesday-Saturday (Saturday is non negotiable, but can be booked for holidays)
Contract: Permanent, full-time, with a 3 month trial period.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Holiday allowance: 28 days per year
A friendly working environment
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales and Operations Co-ordinator Application” in the email title.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 5th September though early applications are advised.